Thursday, August 9, 2007

Beginnings

Maybe it's that I'm creeping up on 60 (this September!). Or, more likely, that I'm just about to leave for a trip to Israel and Palestine (tomorrow!). Or that I'm tired of being left out of this brave new world of egotistical rantings in which everyone can be an instant author and sage. Anyhow, now I, too, have a BLOG! So look here, world, for the latest news from my travels and the most recent insights from my brain. I can definitely see how this could become an addiction. After all, what's more interesting than me???

3 comments:

peggy said...

Hi Steph, The first time I've ever gone to a blog. I like your beginnings. Have a great trip. Peggy

Unknown said...

shalom & salaam
for both your blog and your trip.
enjoy and be safe.
lonny

Kenny Merrifield said...

Britney Spears has a blog too...sort of like yours.